Sunday, March 8, 2009

OK so

So. Not the most funnest set of days, these last 4-5. The hubby and I were... "not seeing eye to eye" you could say. Not fun. I think it's all resolved, but it's amazing how much domestic strife just takes it out of you.

And then work tonight sucked. I'm talking 7% overall. Yes, 7. Half of what I "should have made" and far less than the percentage I usually take. AND I had shitheads. Not just cheapskates, but cheapskate shitheads. Ugh.

On the up side, I got an hour and a half nap this afternoon. Probably saved me from crying at work. Huge props to the hubby for letting me just totally go unconscious (I don't think he was up to anything... "nefarious"... so there was nothing in it for him, heh heh) this afternoon.

PLUS, the hubby and I are going to spend the next few days "Spring Breaking". So we're just going to go to one city, and then another, and drink some glasses of wine and eat a couple tasty meals. And J's going to get his semen analyzed (nyeh nyeh nyeh). And we're going to make like bunnies afterwards (woot!). You know, "just relaxing". (On a side note, does pessimism count as relaxation?)

And I have a kitty on my lap, and that always makes the world a little brighter.

2 comments:

Martin said...

just how wrong would it be for me to make a dubious joke about your last line?

WhatAboutNovember said...

ah, go ahead... :-D