Sunday, March 22, 2009

OK now

I've made it through CD1. Yay hooray. At least that first moment of "no no no no no no no" has passed, as has the crying-the-whole-way-to-church (alone in the car, thank goodness) moment. So we can move on. It's funny, though, how the whole world seems a little muffled. That'll pass soon enough too.

I didn't really expect to be pregnant this time, and I wouldn't have been surprised had the cycle ended several days ago. It was really just the delay that messed my head around. But what are you going to do, really? Nothing. It comes down to that, really, in the end. Or right now, at least. "The end" may be a bit too dramatic, eh? :)

I'd planned all kinds of things I wanted to write tonight, and most of them not even on the whole nonexistant baby topic. There are a few new songs out on the radio that I really like. And I had a bit of an epiphany in the car this afternoon. And I'm really appreciating a particular friend at work. And I'm totally adoring my husband.

But I'm really tired. So goodnight.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Goodnight indeed.