Thursday, March 18, 2010

240

There are 240 days until November 14th, which, according to Babycenter.com, is my approx due date.

I learned today that no matter how good a taco may sound for breakfast, in the long run, it is not a good idea.

Can't say I've been experiencing any nausea per se. I've gone from hungry all the time and eating anything to hungry all the time and not finding anything appealing. The only thing I could imagine happily eating this morning was a taco. Lucky for me, we had tacos earlier this week, so there was leftover meat in the fridge. J turned green as he sipped his coffee and I microwaved the meat. I turned green later. Man, I tasted that thing for hours.

Maybe it's just the novelty of it. But I don't mind at all.

2 comments:

Maura said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Oh, it looks like you're well on your way toward nausea. Congrats! ;)

WhatAboutNovember said...

Thanks. :)