Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shorter than the last one...

Promise. This post will be shorter than the last two.

All I have to say right now is that I have "acute sinusitis" (but it's cute!), which is an odd diagnosis, since all the congestion is in my chest. But I have meds. And I'm looking forward to being better. Because I feel pretty stinking rotten right now.

I'm also trying not to shake my fist because today is CD11 and I don't want to miss an opportunity to try. I know I ovulate late, so it should be fine, but still. Still. I don't really have high hopes this cycle, though I think that's more due to the fairly predictable cycling of emotions throughout this whole TTC effort. One month, hopes are very high. The next, they plummet. I'm in month 2 of the 3-4 month post-HSG fertility spike, so our chances are better than even 2 months ago. But still, the heart is heavy. Something changed in me 11 days ago, and the question shifted from "when?" to "if?"

*sigh* *cough cough*

Maybe I'll go sleep for a while.

3 comments:

Martin said...

You're a way away from 'if' yet, realistically anyway.

Take care of yourself, get well soon.

WhatAboutNovember said...

True, thankfully, but not always felt.

Martin said...

I know, absolutely.

Stay positive.