Friday, January 23, 2009

TMI?

Ho. Ly. Shit.

Please feel free to go gather a plastic bowl, bag or other vomit receptacle, because I'm going to brag on my husband for just a quick sec.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

I don't know if it's because it's been nearly 3 weeks (he was sick, I was a bloody mess, and then the HSG), or if it's because the last visitor that part of my body had was something that caused "mild discomfort" (read: excruciating pain), or because the HSG, in addition to increasing fertility, also increased other factors, but friends, I have been introduced into a category of orgasm probably previously unknown on the planet.

Just call him God of Sex. My children, should I ever have them, will probably have superstrength and laser vision. It was just. That. Good.

*sigh*

(Now, he's of course sleeping and I'm on the prowl for some munchies. That much at least is normal.)

4 comments:

Veronica Foale said...

Oh man, I am giggling SO HARD. Thankyou, I needed this today.

Martin said...

My eyes! my eyes!

Beth said...

You know....

...sigh...

#1. Not fair. Jealous. No sex here.

#2. I watched you grow through adolescence. This is too much information.

#3. God help your mom & dad, if they read your blog.

But, hey - all that aside, congratulations.

Lottie said...

HSG you say?:)