Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back in the saddle

Please don't misconstrue any sort of kinkiness from the title. I mean it purely as the slang is typically used. ;)

So the tubes are clear, the uterus is "beautiful" (who knew?) and I'm told that fertility increases for about 3-4 months following an HSG. So I got a shot of hope in the arm again. I'm not sure I want it. But it's there. And I'm not running this time.

So we're back to the OPKs, the 3week wait (way to go body for long luteal phases!), etc etc etc. And I'm mostly relieved.

*we apologize for this interruption of your regularly scheduled post but the Clomid has kicked in and the room is *wheeeeeeeee* spinning.*

Wow. What a trip.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Too late, hat and chaps firmly implanted in my brain.

heh...implanted...good luck