Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Newbies!

Oooh! I have a follower! A real live official "follower"! And a new commenter! Hi and welcome! (I know I have 3 faithful unofficial followers and to you I send cyber-flowers too).

So here we sit. There is a foot of snow outside, a fire in the fireplace, and an LH surge sometime yesterday... or the day before... or something. My body's not quite clear when it comes to OPKs. So we cover our bases. :)

The man woke me up at 6:00 this morning and said, "Pssst. Hey, do you think we should have another go? Just in case? To make sure?" Someone's getting spoiled methinks. He also knows that there are two mornings a month where, though he is still likely to be rejected, he is not likely to be hit for suggesting.

Needless to say (?), we did not have another go at 6:00 AM.

... This afternoon was a different story. Yay for working at home, eh?

I'm relieved as all get out that it's already CD 15 and I'm not stressed out and miserable. I hope it sticks. I'm not really hopeful for this month, for some reason. I mean, I'm HOPEFUL, but I'm not really hopeful. My OPK results were too sketchy and we missed two days in a row early on. I'm afraid the ole egg may have arrived early and we missed her. I suppose we'll know in 3 weeks.

In other news, I bought a new laptop today and it's due to ship late next week. SO excited. Now I have something ELSE to look forward to, which is always a very good thing.

Speaking of other things to keep one's mind busy, I've been rather busily dropping the pounds. I've lost something like 5-8 pounds (scales are about as fickle as my cycles) and about an inch. Yay! So I'm going to go do some more ab work, and maybe "sculpt" the old legs and butt.

So there's my list of new things. I'm trying not to fantasize too much about October (do the math).

1 comment:

Martin said...

and what about your old buddies!!!!