Friday, April 16, 2010

Pang

What a lovely lovely morning it is here. Sunshine and warm and gorgeous. My kitty is playing with half a plastic easter egg, her favorite toy, and the house is full of her happy yowls.

It's a good day.

I feel a little heavy and sad today, but it's expected and OK. It fits. I opted to put taking the medication off until tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to having things over with. It'll be good, in the end. :)

I'm glad for the extra ultrasound, actually. When the doctor called that morning, I didn't expect, really, to find a baby there. I'd seen the pictures last time. I knew there was nothing there. But the extra reassurance is nice, in a way. I'm a little frustrated with my body for, once again, not doing anything "right", but on the other hand, I smile a little because I feel like if there ever actually is a baby in there, my body will hold onto it like hell. We'll probably have to bribe it to give it up after 9 months.

So there's that. Another pointless post. But there it is.

I'm going to go read a book outside. :)

2 comments:

Maura said...

Yeah. I'm thinking you're gonna make it someday to being ten months pregnant. That IS good news.

With you in spirit. Love you.

Veronica Foale said...

I hope you've had a lovely sunny day :-)