Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taking votes

I'm now taking votes on names. J's lazy little guppies need a name and my lonely little eggs need a name. Something you can wave on a banner, you know? Let's hear the ideas.


Because they're off, and they sure as shat had better be making beelines towards each other. I got a definite, absolute, no question LH spike yesterday. Add that to a conglomeration of physical and *ahem* other symptoms, and I believe we're seeing ovulation here folks. Real, live. Friday's little foray into double-lines-on-the-stick-hood seems to have just been an exploratory move. This is the real thing. Yay. So, mark me down for one LH surge on CD16.


Yes, we broke the fast. Briefly. And without any *ahem* real perks to speak of for certain people *points at self*. Gotta keep the monks happy, ya know. (Maintaining the spirit if not the letter. It's gotta count for something.) But enough to get those guppies where they need to be. I've had a serious talk with my uterus about how it had better stop screwing around and take this seriously if she wants to avoid having cameras and turkey basters and heaven knows what else coming to call. I didn't have the same chat with J's guppies - there's just no way to talk to "it" without "it" getting other ideas. Ha.


So bring on the 2ww, the inevitable optimism, and yes, the sudden stop at the bottom. But maybe it won't come this time. Who knows?


2 comments:

Martin said...

You can have Spencer...

Beth said...

don't know about naming nothin', but i love you just the same.

however, my word verification for comments here is 'hansille', which, i think, has a nice ring to it. j's little swimmers could be called 'hansille'. and, of course, your little ladies would be....'gretel'.

hmmm.......