Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here are some more

I have a really bad head cold. So, I've been spending a good amount of time in a chair with tea... fiddling with Flickr's Mosaic Maker. I also found a really cool site where you can transfer designs to fabric - you upload the design, they print it and send it to you. I sent this first one to be printed on a "fat quarter" (18" x 20"), so we'll see how it turns out in a couple weeks. The design is the alphabet - one word per letter (4 letters got two words), then I flickr searched the words and chose a picture for each. Way fun.


No stories for the rest. Colors, flowers. Ya know. May transfer the flower one to fabric, depending on how the first order comes out.


1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

I like Flickr. I can't believe I only started using it a little while ago!