Monday, April 6, 2009

Hooked


I've been having a time of it lately. Keeping my... emotions... in check. I'm not going to dwell on it, and I'm not really going to expound. I'm just... sad. A lot. I think it's definitely linked to this IF thing, and probably just another phase to pass through. It's not rational, so I'm not really engaging it much. I talked it over with J, and he very gently suggested finding some distractions. So, I've been burying myself in books. And mosaics. Flickr's Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker is so fun. Huzzah. So here are the three latest.

I love the moon. J sometimes calls me "Luna" (not adding "tic" to the end, though I'm sure he thinks it at times), and even wrote a poem about me once that he entitled "Luna." As it turns out, one of my dearest friends loves the moon too. So I had that mosaic printed and gave it to her.

The other two I'll let speak for themselves.





















No comments: