Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

What a great couple of days. My in-laws and sister- and brother-in-law came in on Tuesday night. Wednesday evening, my parents and brother showed up. This afternoon, my grandparents and aunt came in for Thanksgiving dinner. We had 4 generations at the table. So cool. And a great couple of days. I'm totally wiped out, totally stuffed, and totally thankful. :)

Plus, and I'm elated about this, I think I ovulated all on my own. I'm not totally sure about this, but certain bodily signs showed up that have never shown up without ovulation occurring. :-D So, I'm going in to get some blood work done on Monday or Tuesday to see if I'm right. I'm ridiculously optimistic. And our "timing" was quite good... if I'm right. *grin*

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Squeee! That is great news!