Monday, November 17, 2008

Cruelty

Well, it stopped. Yes. Stopped. The Red Menace appeared, as you know, early Friday morning amidst much moaning and gnashing of teeth. Totally normal, not light-and-pink (or any such implantation-esque thing), severe crampage, the whole deal. Early Saturday afternoon, it stops. Cold. End. Has not been seen since.

Played telephone tag with the doc this afternoon and was told NOT to start taking the Clomid until we're sure I'm not pregnant. I tested last night, thinking the same thing, to no avail. I'm going to get to see another negative result tomorrow morning.

*forehead on desk*

And the forehead is not just on the desk because I'm exasperated with my physiology. I am beyond exhausted. Headache, verge of nausea (though not "nauseous"), slightly dizzy, totally unable to concentrate, pity my poor husband who must think I don't love him because I haven't heard a word he's said all day til he's repeated it thrice, exhausted. Something seems to be... amiss.

2 comments:

Veronica Foale said...

It honestly sounds like something is up. What that something is I have no idea, but it's something!

Martin said...

Well, ET did have a phase of 2 days of light action and stopping before things came on full force.

Will be watching out for you.