Saturday, November 8, 2008

New things

So we got a new tv-related contraption. A DVR I think it's called. I realize that most people already know what these things are, but I am AMAZED. And. Our new remote looks like a space ship. Way cool.

Also. We have two kitties. Their litter box is quite the nuisance. But I recently decided to try these sifting litter box liners. AMAZING. I am in love. I know they make mechanical litter boxes that clean themselves, but those seem like a little much to me.

The Red Menace is due anytime in the next 2-9 days. I really don't think it worked this time. But then, I was convinced it did last time... and several times in the last year... and have been wrong. So, if you see the way my logic is about to work, you see where I'm going. This is the first time I've thought for sure I'm not pregnant. Ergo...

Haha.

I do have a new job which I am really enjoying. Huzzah for that.

2 comments:

Veronica Foale said...

Fingers crossed over here. But then you know that already.

Does the DVR record things? Because I want one of those so badly.

Martin said...

I refuse to buy fancy TV gadgetry due to a persistent fear that something better will come along in 6 months.