Friday, June 19, 2009

12

Well, the doc called. Actually, one of his nurses - my favorite in fact. I've only spoken to the actual doctor twice. But I speak to his nurses often. In any case, she called tonight with my results.

12!

You need at least a 3 to confirm ovulation, and anything over 9 indicates a "nice lush lining". I'm nice! And lush! Twice in a row! All on my own! For the first time in at least *counting on fingers* 5 years!

Knowing that needles aren't necessarily an inevitability is making me very happy right now.

Plus, I can now say that we are 8dpo. Hoo hoo hoo! That does put us on track for a 34 day cycle ending on June 29.

Have I mentioned that my birthday is June 27?

2 comments:

Martin said...

In the spirit of celebration of this joyous event, and a spit in the eye of the sickening abbreviations that exist I say that a successful ovulation calls for man & wife to perform the ovulation boogie!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!