Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It feels like second best. But hey. :)

Hey M! GUESS WHAT?! No, not that. Not this time.

But we had Fr. Nicholas over for dinner tonight. About 15 minutes before he gets here, J casually says, "So, we'll tell him we're ready to be chrismated?"

I was chopping things. I am glad I only froze, and didn't start jumping up and down.

:-D

We're going to be Orthodox. For real.

Oh yeah, and M, there's a something I want to talk to you about. I was trying to wait until you were huge and pregnant before requiring you to play another major role in my life, but J went and mucked the timing all up. You're partially off the hook.

What a funny blog. It's more of a letter, isn't it?

I don't know when. We don't have a date. But I've been ready for this for at least 3 years.

Oh, and B. Wanna drive up for it? Just for fun?

2 comments:

Maura said...

YOU'RE WHAT?!

Tell me when this is. Please. I must be there.

I'm dying. :)

Beth said...

First of all, love the new blog look. I use a google reader and so it's been a while since I actually was looking at your blog design and not just the words. It's gorgeous.

Secondly, pardon my ignorance. 'Chrismated' sounds a lot like 'cremated'. Or an active verb that has something to do with Christmas gifts.

Either way, I'm interested. Maybe enough for a drive...

love you.