Monday, December 15, 2008

Bobbing

I think I'm starting to bob to the surface. *sigh* Talked to the doc. We're going back on the Clomid this cycle, though I'm not counting days, taking OPKs or any such thing. Christmas day is CD13, and that's all I need to know. I don't have to wonder, count, plan, etc. I can expect the cycle to end somewhere around Jan 12-14. No counting. No thinking. No countdowns. No wondering. I can have wine on Christmas Eve, Port on Christmas Day, Champagne on New Years. Huzzah hooray.

I didn't want an August baby anyhow. Ruins too many plans ya know.

So anyhow.

I haven't had much I wanted to say to my tables lately, oddly enough. They've been pretty run of the mill.

Has anyone seen Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares? Gold.

Still have a little Christmas shopping to do and an absolute bucketload of Christmas sewing to do. Heaven help me. We all went shopping yesterday afternoon as a family and had a great time. The kids did a good job shopping for each other. They remembered to think of their sibling and not themselves. Big step. We were very proud of them.

I have one more thing to buy the hubby. Pretty excited about it.

Hum.

2 comments:

Martin said...

good luck with the 'not trying'.

you are a better er..'man' than I!

Veronica Foale said...

Ramsey Kitchen Nightmares is indeed gold. Love it.

((hugs))